Home  /   Gramm Technik

Gramm Technik

Innovating since 1930

1930
Gramm Metallveredelung founded by the brothers Gramm in Stuttgart.
1950
Deposition processes provided for automotive, domestic and building industry products
1959
Gerhard Gramm assumes overall management and moves the headquarters to Ditzingen-Heimerdingen.                                                               
1970
Aluminium surface treatment begins (power rails, electrical components)
1980
Introduction of GST, GRAMM Selective Technology. With this completely enclosed, modular plating system, Gramm launches a brand-new deposition method which is environmentally friendly. 1988 Introduction of electroforming technology for dentistry purposes.
2000
Development of GSP, the Gramm Speed Plater
2010
Building of the Development Centre at Buchheim begun